Equipment Checkout Policies
Currently, checking out and returning small equipment should be coordinated via our ticketing system unless the door to Room 602 is open.
- Unless otherwise noted, equipment can be checked out for 3 days. Weekends and holidays count as one day.
- Equipment can be renewed, but must be done in person to ensure that there is enough stock of that item for other students.
- Extended loans are not available during the semester due to limited quantities, but are available during travel weeks and break periods. No form is required.
- There is a $20 per day late fee for each piece of equipment.
- The person who checks out the equipment is responsible for lost items or damage.
- Equipment can be left in the afterhours dropbox or lockers if it fits.
- Equipment that will not fit in the dropbox or lockers requires an appointment for return, made in advance.