- Photocopiers and Plotters located on each studio floor.
- 4 Print Rooms - One on each studio floor.
- 4 Plotting Clusters - One on each studio floor.
Fabrication and Rapid Prototyping
The School of Architecture maintains an extensive number of fabrication and rapid prototyping technologies.
This equipment is owned by the School and used exclusively by the Architecture Students. Often this equipment is available on a walk up and use basis.
Printers & Plotters
- Microsoft Hololens 2
- Ricoh Theta Z1
- Optoma GT1080 DLP Short Throw Projector
- Oculus Rift VR Kit
- GoPro Max 360
- Tangent Cutter Pen
- Surface Pro Tablet
- External DVD Burner
- DJI Mavic Air 2
- Double Robotics Double 3 Telepresence Robot
- Wacom Cintiq 13HD Tablet
- Wacom Bamboo
- Stereoscopic Viewer
- HTC Vive Pro VR Kit
- DBPOWER T20 LCD Mini Projector
- DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Oculus Quest 2
- HP Reverb G2 Omnicept
- Meeting Owl Pro